Junior Accounting Assistant
• HKCEE/HKDSE or above in Accounting with LCCI intermediate or above;
• At least 1 year solid experience in financial accounting (AR experience is preferred but no essential);
• Proficient with MS Excel (e.g. Pivot table, VLookup, etc.) (Experience in MYOB Accounting System is an advantage);
• Able to communicate effectively, Good interpersonal skills and willing to learn;
• Mature, self-motivated, ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines;
• Immediately available or at short notice is an advantage
• Fresh graduate will also be considered
• Responsible for daily accounting duties including account receivable, debit notes, credit notes and refund etc.
• Assist in month-end /year-end closing and annual audit
• Prepare inter-company transaction and bank reconciliation
• Perform analysis and sorting from various data system
• Provide support to various departments in operation
• Support ad hoc duties as required
We offer competitive remuneration packages and advancement opportunities. Interested parties please send email to [email protected] with your full resume including your current and expected salary.
(All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose.)