· Degree holder or above (Fresh graduates will also be considered);
· Background in English, Translation, Education and Communication is an added advantage;
· Good written and spoken communication skills in English and Chinese;
· Proficiency in Chinese word processing, MS Office, Excel, and PowerPoint;
· Self-motivated, detail-minded and well-organized;
· Knowledge in digital and content marketing is an advantage;
· A good team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills, able to work under pressure and tight deadlines;
· Immediate availability is highly preferred.
· Handle and support promotion and marketing activities and sales for education team;
· Oversee the design and production of sales and marketing materials, such as printed documents, website content, and social media accounts, etc.;
· Work closely with internal teams and external parties to assist in all kinds of events, including webinars, seminars, activities, and school outreach programs etc.;
· Maintain business relationships with existing clients and vendors;
· Perform miscellaneous assignments and assist in ad-hoc projects.
We offer competitive remuneration packages and advancement opportunities. Interested parties please send email to [email protected] with your full resume including your current and expected salary.
All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose.